MATERNAL GREAT GRAND SIRE
From time to time I offer special group deals, offer goats for auction where you can bid or my new special deal is a raffle! I'm hoping the raffle will be a success but it can't happen without interested buyers. Please read below for information on my first goat raffle!
MATERNAL GRAND SIRE
First goat being offered in a raffle is #1034!
4 month old buck
SQTCH MIDNIGHT MAVERICK x PDR1 WILD HEART
This handsome boy just keeps getting bigger and better every day. Good length, wide throughout, good bone mass, and just take a look at his head! Add the bonus of color genetics on top and bottom. You can't go wrong with this boy!
Up to date on vaccinations, worming, hoof trim, and has received a copper bolus.
Sells with application for registration
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/8Qx9LST9r_s
This will be a learning experience and I'm sure there will be some bugs to work out but this is how I am running this raffle:
1. The raffle is being held until Monday May 3rd. ( However if I see there is interest and all of the numbers have not been claimed I will extend the raffle for a few more days.)
2. At this time I'm hoping to announce the winner on Tuesday May 4th live on Facebook at 8 am Pacific time. ( This is a tentative date as mention above).
3. There are 40 spots (numbers) that are being offered at $20 each. No limits on the numbers bought so the more you buy the better chance you have to win!
4. Numbers can be paid for through Venmo.
5. Once a number has been claimed and paid for, your name will be placed next to the number.
6. Once all numbers have been claimed and paid for, the raffle will be closed and the drawing date and time will be announced. At which time I will draw a number live on my facebook ranch page.
7. The winner of the raffle is responsible for the transportation of the goat.
8. For local people ( California residents) the goat will need to be picked up within 1 week after the close of the raffle. For out of state buyers, I will work with you on getting a transporter and around their pick up dates. I know of a very reliable transporter that I can provide information on if needed.
*** On Monday May 3rd evening I will reevaluate if the raffle time needs to be extended or if the raffle should be deleted. Should I decide to delete the raffle and you have already paid for numbers, I will refund all money back into your Venmo account***